Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's Friday!!!

Yesterday I went to Pasir Gudang Kompleks ada expo SME, and pelancaran menara aqabah... ada al-kulliyyah jugak live from there kot, but I didn't join in sebab dia start at 9 pm.

Anyway, while waiting for my friend yang tgh solat maghrib, ada la dengar baby nangis. The baby dalam stroller tengah nangis cam sedih sgt and there's a lady tolak the stroller but she didn't even looked at the baby... dia tolak bodoh je. I don't know if she's the baby's mom, and she knew the reason her baby is crying but there's nothing she could do at that time, tapi cara dia tu as if she didn't give a shit... so i assume she's just the maid/babysitter. Silently, I made a vow that I hopefully would not let my baby being taken care of by someone who doesn't care.

5 things that I love:

1. Sitting in the passenger seat while other people is driving... especially when going to work or from work sebab bad traffic.

2. Breakfast... I think it's the best meal of all :)

3. Working in peace... rasa macam boleh think clearly and carefully... but sometimes, solving problems/issues can add a bit spice, provided the problem is solved before i get tired of it...

4. Chatting (face to face or shoulder to shoulder... doesn't matter) with friend whom I am comfortable with... about nothing n everything...

5. Tengok cerita hantu... tapi yang betul2 tak nak tengok, huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment