Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weddings at JB

What a tiring weekend! Just got back from JB attending 3 weddings.. well, 2 of them kat JB and 1 kat segamat. There's 5 of us in the car, so macam penuh sarat, campur lagi dengan 2 kotak icebox full of otak-otak and otak-otak derivatives kat seat...hahaha... but it was full of fun as well.

I really need a break la, and going out with friends seems like a good idea. I need more break like this, well maybe not to kenduri kawin la because cam restricted sikit schedule, but definitely more outings la.

Dulu macam pernah plan with friends to naik kayak/canoe from pulau perhentian besar sampai perhentian kecik or pusing keliling perhentian kecik. That would be fun right. But of course, we had to move to different departments, outfit and semua dah jauh2 and makin busy.. nak2 pulak some of the said friends to dah jadi manager and makin busy, so kira berkubur je la plan ni.

Tapi tula, walaupun nowadays dah kurang sikit activity dengan kawan-kawan i noticed that throughout my life, I've been blessed with good friends... great friends.. that made me feel so lucky. Those who know me would know that I'm not a really independent person, and all this while I've been away from my family since masuk form 1, my friends never fail to take care of me... like, be there to support me, and be with me when i got result teruk ke, when i was heartbroken macam nak mati ke, when i was homesick ke... bila-bila lah. Alhamdulillah, I'm so grateful of this, and I hope so far I've also been a good friend...

2 comments:

  1. bila turn aku pulak nie nak huhahuha sama..aku takkan jadi manager dah :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. turn apa? turn ko nak kawin ke or turn ko nak mendapat lawatan dari aku hahaha

    ReplyDelete