Friday, July 20, 2012

Selamat Berpuasa

Annoucing the arrival of Ramadhan... Alhamdulillah. 

Rasa macam tak percaya je. Time has been flying fast man. Sure, it feels like forever since the last Ramadhan but I still can't believe that it has arrived for this year.

I am hoping for a lot of improvements this year... dari segi macam2 la.  I hope to be a better servant of Him, lebih ikhlas and consistent in doing ibadah, and lebih bertawakkal and percaya pada ketentuanNya. Sometimes, i feel that life has been quite tough on me.. tapi padahal there're so many rahmat and nikmat that I've received and that I should be more bersyukur. Jadikanlah aku hambaMu yang bersyukur ya Allah.

This year has created another achieved milestone for me as I went for umrah last April. To be there, in front of Kaabah is truly amazing. The experience is hard to be described by words.  Maybe I could try another entry just for that. The dissappointing thing is that i don't do as much improvement on myself after coming back from umrah. Tak ada consistency, istiqamah. Bila rasa rajin buat, bila tak.. hmmmm...  Astaghfirullahaladziim.

So yeah, selamat berpuasa, Maah zahir batin. Semoga Ramadhan tahun ini lebih baik dari tahun2 sebelumnya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment