Monday, August 2, 2010

Salam

Wow, i haven't been updating for like almost a month. This is really like hangat2 taik ayam je.. and I'm not even back in KL for good yet!!! Kalau dah balik kl nanti mungkin la this blog will berkubur hohoho. Classic example of a person who very easily get bored.

My little sister is back in Malaysia for good. Alhamdulillah. We picked her up on Saturday kat KLIA... excited sgt. Unfortunately, Sunday night I've to go back here. Well, nasib la jugak Sunday night, ada jugak byk sikit masa. If I go by bus, then Sunday afternoon/evening dah kena gerak.

Some Cooking Tips:

1. When cooking for fried rice, the rice should be cooked a bit keras.

2. Kalau tumis2 bawang, I like the bawang to be slightly burned - it gives stronger taste.

3. Kalau masak thai dish, adding fish oil would give the "Thai taste".

4. I never put in 'ajinomoto' etc. in my cooking, nanti rasa muak.

5. Whipping fresh milk would not turn the milk to 'cream'. This i learned by experimenting sebab whipped cream adalah mahal, so i tried to whip in fresh milk, didn't work out huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment