Saturday, June 26, 2010

Because I'm bored :)

Salam

As seen in the title above, I'm now feeling a bit bored. Thus, I decided to blog.. again. Close friends who knew me since my college days would know that I once had a blog, but decided to stop... after, I don't know about 2-3 years of keeping it...

So, feeling that I had to let my thoughts out, this may be a good way of doing it :)

Here are my random thoughts for today:

1. Johor drivers are mostly bad drivers.. sometimes rude, definitely worse than in KL

2. What you think/feel at night are usually not the same anymore when you wake up the next day. Maybe that's why they say you should "sleep on it"..

3. Sleeping at home without air-conditioner while fighting with nyamuk somehow still feels much better than sleeping in a king size bed with fluffy hotel pillows and full blown air-cond.. because at home you have your family:)

4. We usually appreciate something when we don't have it anymore.

5. Car service center should open on Sunday so that I don't have to send my car there during weekdays...hehe

6. I wonder why tak banyak kedai at this Pasir Gudang area jual masakan Johor. Ada 4 kedai makan dekat sini but all four jual masakan Thailand.. I mean, come on.. kalau kat perlis, kedah lain laa

No comments:

Post a Comment