Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jusco Outing

Ok, it's Sunday night already. Malasnya esok nak pergi kerja huhu.

I just watched "New in Town" in Starmovies. The movie is about a hard driven high post lady being sent to New Ulm, Minnesota to assess their factory there. I'm sure Minneapolis is much more modern than New Ulm, but the cold Minnesota winter looks the same. Oh, I do miss going back there but if I go there now, the feeling is definitely not the same. Then, I feel like I belong there, it's 2nd home.. that's where I lived and studied for 4 years... kalau pergi sekarang mesti rasa cam visiting alumni yang tak familiar with the changes etc.

Anyway, I went to Jusco and had dinner at a place called Vivo - American Pizza and Panini... alone. Rasa pelik gak makan sorang, mula-mula segan sebab literally everyone datang ramai2 or couples, tapi lapar punya pasal belasah je la.. and I guess it was not that bad..hehe. I ordered this chocolate ice blended which costs me RM8.80. Mahal tu, rasa biasa je... buat sendiri lagi sedap kot.


Food pulak, Oriental Baked Rice. Yang ni sedap gak, it's like ricewith chicken bits masak tomato on top of it, and topped with mozarella cheese. All of this, baked. Kalau italian food, I think it's called paella (pronouced as paiya). This cost around RM11.


Close up at the rice inside:

Mahal gak la overall. Boleh makan 2 orang. Tapi portion dia pon agak banyak sebenarnya. I think the meal and drinks memang boleh cover 2 orang, but still, nak buat apa kan... especially when you are eating alone. Ok, saje try paste gambar in blog. I don't think dulu blogger boleh paste gambar, but of course that was like more than 5 years ago hehe.

2 comments:

  1. aii..dah boleh makan sorang nie..ok la tu..sedap ke nasiknya..mesti ko habis kan semuanya kan..

    anyway seronok la bc yg 5 point tu..hahaha..ada betulnya jugak tu ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedap weh... tapi ada lg sikit tak hbs.. kalau ko datang sini aku bawak pegi makan nak :) Tulaa, kene biasa2kan makan sorang2 ni huhuhu

    ReplyDelete